dark matter


I still remember this film well. Not because I have seen it, but because I made a mistake in the booking of ticket, I ended missing it all together. That's okay for me. Nonetheless, I was booked on behelf of her. So, I felt very guilty the fact that I mess up the whole booking thing. Maybe I was careless, maybe it's my usual lack of concentration when it comes to this kind of "adminstrative" work. Whatever you said, I think I owe her an apology, even though I said sorry at the time...I just felt I let her down, for something that I am so proud of myself for doing it right.


She is now long gone, yet I still regularly check to see if the film will be released in some sort of way. Finally, I found that it will have a very limited release in US around April. Hopefully, I would able to let her know in some day, that the film is finally showing in a more general release, and she finally get a chance to see it.

Comments

Popular Posts