out of control

I rarely talked about my work here..maybe it's just pure boring and not much to talk about anyway. One week after I retrun to my "old" industry - energy sector, I realised that nothing much had changed, except probably everything become so much more difficult and hard to understand, and even more hard work involved. And then, it was at my usual "sick" pattern as in all this new job coming up. I knocked down once again by sore throats, a really bad one, which have been doing its good work since I first started to work almost 10 yrs ago.

Today I feel I am very much not in control on a lot of things, my life, my work, my understanding of how things actually work. Getting into a totally strange office, meeting new ppl that you don't know or you don't want to know, being arranged into difficult and complicated work which I have no idea about. Even being sent to another countries, without able to do much about it. I always had "bad" feeling this job but never as bad as this, and never think in a situation when I was not feeling well. I have to say it only takes one week to realise the fact I should no longer belong to all this sh*t. I didn't know in before that I have already fed up with life like this. No matter how much they offered me in terms of money to do this.

well, at least that clear up of one thing, that I would not stay in what I am doing for long. It should be a 3 mths role for me and I have to say, even that, it would probably too much for me.

Not sure if I should call this another series of coincedence happenm or simply just pure bad luck, first the sickness, then the new project which i was being arranged to be worked on, then it was the unforseen overseas business trip, and then at home while typing this, I have this unstopped hiccup for more than one hrs already. Block nose, score throat, pressure at work, I can't really get into the mood of resting at all. The only good thing about all this, is that, it is weekend coming up.

Oh, on one note, about the coincedence thing, which is probably happen to me again. There is this girl which I saw almost every day at the MTR station when I go to work in my old office. She always walks toward the opposite direction to me, which means she is going to where I come from. Now, I think I know where she heads to, it was where I am working now, as I met her in a restaurant during busy lunch time.

Comments

shirls said…
hey mate, cheer up !! Kick away the work after three months, take a long break like me. Then, you will want to go back to work, like me ;)
Hope you get better from your cold.
Hey, it is funny about the girl you meet at MRT. Can make a short film about that ;)
starman said…
well, it got better...I think I mention many incident like this on my blog. I even met a girl in real life who I only know about her through reading her blog. She was a complete stranger to me yet I found I know a bit abt her through her blog.
shirls said…
yeah. I read about the girl whose blog you read. I think all these incidences can combine become a short film :)

Popular Posts