2007

Looking back this year, it was certainly anything but dull. It was a year with changes and more importantly, adaption of changes. Physically, I wasn't travelled as much as in 2006 but yet, things inside my head, i.e. my mind, had not been settled ever since I came back from UK. Relationship was come and gone, like what I expected. A temporary relief to the endless arguement, which still from time to time, floating in my mind. Of course, there were also sweeter moments which is still lingering in my thought as well. Always have imagined what would it be if things did not fall apart in the mid of the year. Maybe it is a discontent of the my everlasting solitude, whose seems to be joining death and taxes, as the only things that remain absolute in our/my life.

Transiting in a job in which I have no confidence/desire with also becoming a "highlight" of this year. Not sure why I keep doing sth which I don't want to. It must be a "conforming" reaction in response to the surrounding that I am living in. Getting further and further away from my rather comfortable past, not just the so call easy life but much more importantly, the friends which I cherish alot yet I can feel they fade away quickly this year, despite all the technology which were suppose to tie us up even closer. That fading, is again very much sth I can't do anything about it.

Am I looking forward to next year? certain not the same way as I was during the end of 2006. I just feel I have to a lot more cautious, if not careful of what I am going to do next year. Just don't ask me about any solution, after a much-hyped 2007, it should be a quiet for me next year, even thought it hasn't started yet!

Comments

Popular Posts