Soundtracks!



With the amount of film that I watched lately (or about to see). Can't feel not give you some of my recent purchase of film soundtrack.
So surprised that I found Lust Caution soundtrack even before the film actually start showing here. Fell in love with the music ever since I clicked on their trailer.









This is actually a soundtrack which I like very much but yet to purchase, as I did not realise it is available. I badly missed Joe Hisashi last work (the post modern life of my aunty, which was also my favourite I have seen so far).









Watched the film many years ago in melbourne, at that time, I did not even know who is Tinderstick...now having listened to many of their music. It was such a jewel when I found this on my i-tune store...so I just click download!

Comments

shirls said…
Yoy ! Lucky you ! Already got the Lust Caution soundtrack !
starman said…
Do you want it? haha...I can post it to you.
shirls said…
hey, sound good. Please, would love to have it !

Popular Posts