3 films & 3 words

I am not sure whether you have a quieter life than me. After watching 3 films over an rather "busy" weekend by myself, I found myself in a silent mode. So much so, I began counting how many words I actually spoken during the day.

You may find it a bit surprised that despite my frequent topic/hobbies are about cinema/music, yet I am working as an financial analyst in a bank. You probably expect me to talk about more on share market or economy, then say, attending the advanced screen of some art house films. For some particular reasons, my job doesn't require me to speak alot during the day, indeed with my boss permanently overseas, I can be very quiet during the day. I guess that is also the nature of my work too, since it is used up more of my brain than my month.

Ham and egg sandwich with coffee; Thank you; Cappuccino thanks; Yep! they would be the words that I've spoken for the whole day if I am not living with my family, whom I would "communicate" to. The quietness and silence sometimes does strike me, despite the fact that I know how much more I can go into.

Probably it is just my solitude creeps into so much that I tend not to speak more..or I am unsatisfied to myself not able to chat just like anyone else, which make my life a bit more spark (or trouble...as many say, trouble usually comes out from your mouth).

Well, just about I expect I wouldn't need to speak a word on that day since I am already on my bed, here came an old-colleague of mine. Thanks to her, I spoke almost for too long to my liking since I was about to sleep. Well, guess what, I was too tired to speak the next day!

Comments

Popular Posts