something to share

I remember in the good old days, when friends still physically seeing each other, rather than seeing each other's blogs, we use to share a lot of our music/films, more importantly, our joy/disappointment when listening or watching them. In this digital era, it seems like this becomes the only platform we can do that. I never write anything regarding to music before and I am certainly no critics, but here is my 5 cents about the good CD I got recently.




Spider Lillie - This is one of the 2 soundtracks from Taiwan I bought this year/last year. Don't know why, in both cases, I enjoy the music more than the movie itself. A bit like modern new age music with a bit of alternative feel..






Eternal Summer - Took me a while to get this as I can only spot the theme songs version of the CD in the music stores. Was a bit disappointed with the "quietness" of the music and my favourite one only appear briefly at the end. Yet, still very pleasant music to listen to..especially during some soul searching time.





Nouvelle Vague - Every bit as good as the first one.. I guess going to their concert in HK helps.







Klima - The first time I listen to the CD was in Mackie study. Just trying out cos I really like the cover. Quite honest, I often spot/purchase CD juding from the look of the cover and sometimes it does work. Music is a a bit like Sarah Blasko although she has a even softer voice. I really like the guiter/band sound of it through.

Comments

Popular Posts