Business Travel

After getting this new job, I realise how much business travel I have to do. My feeling towards it can be sum up in the following

you eat while you can, no matter whether it is airplane food, hotel food, local food, airport lounge food. Because that is the only time u can have urself rested.
you literally have to work all the way until either u are allowed to go back to ur room and sleep, or you are on ur way to airport.
the only remedy I had is a hot bath at the hotel room toliet, sth I cannot do in my home, although I know it is a waste of water resources.
your laptop, mobile devices are your best and closest companion, they works better than caffine cos they keep you awake because ppl will contact you through those devices.

oh, and then it was this unsettling experience of extreme exhaustion which last for the whole trip, as well as before and after the trip.

anyway, it is going to get more often of this. And I am already sick of it.

......

I understand it had been few "happy" things I have talked about here. But maybe that just reflect the truth of my life at this moment. In any case, the chinese new year is coming up, I can guess we can only hope for the best in such a difficult time. Hoping things will not go too out of hand (which is never been the case since I know about this).

Comments

Popular Posts